Frequently Asked Questions
If you need a gift by a certain time, we recommend purchasing from our stockists
- Stock: Jesus Plushie, Holy Family Plushie Set, Beatitudes Coasters, Beatitudes Stickers, Sacred Heart Large Pillow
- 225B Queen St, Singapore 188552 (Bras Basah MRT Station) • Generally 10.30am-6.45pm • Website
- Stock: Jesus Plushie
- 248 Upper Thomson Road, Singapore 574371 (Located in Church of the Holy Spirit) • Open weekend mornings and evenings • Website
- Stock: Jesus Plushie, Jesus Miracle Worker Bath book, Holy Family Plushie Set, Beatitudes Coasters, Beatitudes Stickers, Sacred Heart Large Pillow, Towel, Big Jesus Plushie, No Greater Love Angpow (Glossy), Stick with Jesus Sticker
- 19 Pasir Ris St 72 Singapore 518771 • Opens on Sat evenings and Sun mornings before / after weekend masses: Sat 1730hr, Sun 0700, 0900, 1130hr • Website
- Stock: Most of the inventory is available
- Church of the Holy Cross, 450 Clementi Avenue 1, Singapore 129955 • Saturdays: 3.30pm to 6.30pm, Sundays: 8am to 1pm • Website
Orders pending payment will only be sent out when payment has been made.
- We have a bank transfer and PayNow option available at checkout. If you are facing problems with making payments, please contact us at email@example.com.
- The details would have popped up at the end of your order confirmation but just drop us an email if you missed it and we will send it to you. You need to select 'UEN' (Unique Entity Number), key in our number and the amount you need to pay, leave your order number or name in the reference. It will say pay to 'Matthew13'.
- Let us know and send us a screenshot so we can confirm your payment as fast as possible
- If you are facing problems with making payments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orders will be shipped from our premises in Singapore within 2-3 business days from the time the order is placed. For delivery through Singpost (order value <$20), it takes 3-5 working days. For delivery through Qexpress (order value $20-$50), it is registered and takes 2-3 working days. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
- Order S$50.00 or more, and it will be free of charge!
- It will be sent via a courier with tracking capabilities.
- Only applies for Singapore addresses
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
- Self collection is currently unavailable
- We ship to everyone in the world! If you are unsure, please send an email to email@example.com!
- Your parcel will be tracked for delivery status and you will receive a tracking ID to check for its status.
- For all orders below $20, we do postage by Singpost so we can't control what time they do deliver. If Singpost is not able to deliver and get in touch with you, they will leave up to 2 notes for collection at an indicated post office usually near your place and if the items are not collected it will be returned to us after 10 days.
- For orders between $20-50, we use an express postal service that will deliver the day after it is collected for shipping.
- We want gifts to be meaningful and satisfactory, if you have any issues with your purchase we will give you a refund within 30 days of your purchase. Unfortunately, you will be required to bear the cost of the return shipping. No returns are accepted after 30 days of the ship date. International orders will be issued full credit.
- Just drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sort it out for you as soon as we can, within 3 working days.
- We restock as fast as we can! Subscribe to the email list to be notified when it is restocks on the product page, otherwise send us a message at email@example.com to find out more.
- A pre-order item means you get first dibs once we receive the shipment and start sending it out, it's usually accompanied by a special introductory price for a limited time only. The item will still be available for purchase after the first initial weeks.
- Preorders will be fulfilled within 2-4 weeks of the pre-order launch unless otherwise stated.
- Preorders are refundable, just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make the necessary arrangements.
- Yes we do for bulk orders with an extra fee for design. Just contact us at email@example.com and we'll discuss your needs with you. (: Unfortunately we do not customize individual gifts. ):
- We currently produce limited stock of each design so we'll fulfilled what we can. Just let us know how many you need at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Items are originals designed from scratch by craftsmen. The designs are then transferred on to items for production and sale. Some items are supplementary to the bundles and are not made by us, but we make sure that it's curated from a reliable and quality source.
No, but you can buy it then get it blessed. A blessing on an object is a prayer that praises God for the act of creating this object and implores that the object be used for his greater glory, to help us grow closer to God.
- The blessing of objects to make them sacred is not merely to ward off evil. We dedicate them to God, and they remind us that we are meant to be dedicated to God." Source
- Here's a simple blessing prayer the minister would say: Let us pray to our Father in heaven, who has given us this/these N. for our use. Blessed are you, Lord God, king of the universe: you have made all things for your glory. Bless + this/these N. and grant that we may use it/them in your service and for the good of all your people. We pray through Christ our Lord. Amen. Source
- "Simony is defined as the buying or selling of spiritual things. To Simon the magician, who wanted to buy the spiritual power he saw at work in the apostles, St. Peter responded: "Your silver perish with you, because you thought you could obtain God's gift with money!" Peter thus held to the words of Jesus: "You received without pay, give without pay." CCC2121